Saeftinghe Visitor Centre shows you around this unique area. You get experience the nature, landscape, rich history and, of course, the vast saltmarsh landscape that characterises Saeftinghe. There is also a lot for our younger visitors to see and do, including an animated ship that can be sailed over the Western Scheldt.
The visitor centre is the meeting point for our guided excursions and a place where those unable to join excursions, or wishing to stay clean and mud-free, can get to know more about this impressive landscape.
- From May 1st to October 1st, open everyday except Monday: 13.00 – 17.00
- April and October, open on weekends only: 13.00 – 17.00
- Open on Easter Monday and Whit Monday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- From November 1st until the end of March: Closed for the winter
- Outside official opening hours, the centre can be opened on request. Please contact: ++31(0)114 633110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and guided excursion requests
4568 PW Nieuw-Namen (bezoekadres Emmadorp)
tel: +31 114-633110 / fax: +31 114-633111
Saeftinghe Visitor Centre Entrance Fees
|Member of ‘Het Zeeuwse Landschap’ or any other ‘Provinciaal Landschap’*:||Free|
|Guided excursion participant:||Free|
|Visitors up to 16 years:||€ 1,-|
|Visitors over 16 years:||€ 2,-|
|Holders of a VVV-tourist pass**:||-50%|
|Parking is free|
* At presentation of a valid memberships card.
** For the passholder plus a maximum of 3 family members.